New Zealand has an excellent, centrally managed quality assurance system. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) requires that institutions are registered to enrol international students and ensures compliance with qualifications standards. Education in New Zealand is truly an all-encompassing experience for the international students. Imperial Abroad Education is working as the best study abroad agency in Chitwan, Nepal to assist students to get admission and visa from New Zealand.

New Zealand is a great country among international students for its excellent education system. The tuition is some of the lowest in the world. You can get a British-based education for a percentage of the cost. The degrees are recognized around the world. You will get a high quality, hands on education that you deserve. The New Zealand even goes so far as to checking each and every course, program, and certificate for quality so that they can be recognized around the world as high-quality education. Not only that, but the support services for international students are among the best in the world. They have a lot of expertise and experience in helping international students so that they can succeed in their programs.

There are plenty of work opportunities available for international students. On a student visa, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week through the semester; during vacations you can work up to 40 hours. So, instead of having to worry about finances, you get to supplement your education with income. You may even be able to nab internships and other practical work. The international studies office at your university can help you find a job to sustain you during your time in New Zealand. Another great thing is that you can get a permit at the end of your degree program and work for up to 36 months in the country under a special “Post Study Work” permit that is alongside your student visa.

New Zealand is welcoming to immigration than any other country in the world. The last advantage is that, after you graduate, as mentioned above, you can work in the country for up to a year. If the job you are working at is related to the degree that you received, you can actually apply to get permanent residency, which you will most likely get within 6 months of your application.

If you want to study in New Zealand, you are most welcome to take services for the admission and visa from Imperial Abroad Education in Nepal.