Studying in Europe is not only about rigorous curriculum, books, projects, seminars etc. but it actually involves overall development by allowing you to explore different cultures, meeting new people across the globe and building own network. Malta is one country which provides an experience of a lifetime, hence we as a Education Consultancy suggests to study in Malta for Nepalese Students. Although, the southern European country is well known for tourism, but at the same time the education system in Malta is as good as other European Country. And who doesn’t want to go in a country which has been sincere in academics and holds three UNESCO world heritage sites. Malta represent a complete package of study, fun, cuisines and cultures. That is the reason why Malta is one of the most preferred destination among Nepalese Students.
Study in Malta for Nepalese Students becomes attractive to students in number of ways:
- The country’s 90% population speaks English and you need not to be proficient in local language to amalgamate yourself among natives.
- The courses offered by institutions in Malta ranges from education, agriculture, forestry to fisheries and many more.
- Compared to other European countries the tuition fee is much less thus you can study in Malta for Low cost.
- All courses offered in higher education here are all in English language.
- The education system in Malta is also similar to the one of British’s.
- The weather, culture and cuisines are unparalleled. The place offers study and fun at the same time.
- Recent changes in the rules of student visa for Malta made studying, working and living in Malta much simpler.
The largest university in Malta is University of Malta which accommodates 11,000 students per year. The university was established the year 1592 which makes it the oldest university in the world outside Britain. The legacy invites esteemed faculties from all over the world under all learning streams which is a prime reason that one should study in Malta.
We provide full support starting from selection of right course, documentation, filing the visa application, preparing for interview etc. We play a role of moderator cum advisor to our students who wish to study at fun loving place Malta. Our guidance and support have generated high number of success stories in terms of visa approval for Malta.
Malta student visa process from Nepal starts with an online application form which can be downloaded from the official website. However, to complete it successfully you need to show your qualification in two dimensions – Acceptance and maintenance. As an applicant you must prove that you have secured an admission in academic programme by submitting letter of acceptance, status – approved, by the university or college in Malta. At the same time, you also need to provide proof that you have enough funds to maintain yourself in Malta for the entire duration of the programme.
We recommend all aspirants who wish to study in Malta to get in touch with us at earliest.
Schengen Region – Currently, the Schengen area consists of 26 European countries (of which 22 are EU states): Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland and Sweden, along with Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein .
EU Nationals – Every EU citizen is entitled to travel freely within EU member states including Malta. No special formalities are required by EU citizens to enter Malta regardless of the reason for travel.